track change

Zongbo Zhang

Hi,

One question: how to find out the source code module that is in charge of providing the track change feature in OOo?

It is a kind of urgent request, I actually do not have enough time to read through all the material or try out a build process.

Thanks in advance!

 Best regards

Zongbo Zhang
Software Developer

E-mail: [hidden email]
Tel.:    +45 4436 6800
Direct: +45 4436 6827
Web:
www.bimco.org

NOTE: Please be advised that the information contained in this communication may be confidential/intended only for the use of the recipient(s) indicated above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not an intended/indicated recipient, please be hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of its contents is prohibited. In the event you feel you have received this communication in error, you are hereby requested to so indicate by re-sending this communication to the sender and deleting the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.

Although we believe that the message and any attachments are free from viruses and other errors that might affect the computer or IT system where it is received and read, the recipient opens the message at his or her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this message.

Apology for any inconvenience and/or intrusion is hereby extended to any unintended recipients.

Re: track change

Michael Stahl-5
On 18/01/2011 12:52, Zongbo Zhang wrote:
> Hi,
>

> One question: how to find out the source code module that is in charge
> of providing the track change feature in OOo?

some important things are in this file:
sw/source/core/doc/docredln.cxx

but the redlining/change tracking is actually spread out all over
sw/source/core, and contaminates pretty much everything there.

> It is a kind of urgent request, I actually do not have enough time to
> read through all the material or try out a build process.

in that case it is probably unhelpful for me to mention that the writer
redlining implementation so far has stubbornly refused to be understood by
anybody.

--
"When I moved from Pascal to C++ to create 'Jill of the Jungle', it was
 a real shock that people would actually be using a programming language