transferring information

John Sadusky
I am trying to figure out how to transferring music in open office to pages on an apple computer. Can this be done? If so what is the simplest and quickest way to do it? Does it have to be done manually page by page? Or can it be done all at one time?

John

Re: transferring information

Howard Blum
Are you asking about sheet music or recorded digital music?

If it's just music notation you just have to copy all and then paste into
whatever Apple application you want to. I copy and paste text to and from
Open Office multiple times a day.

On Feb 5, 2018 3:43 PM, "John Sadusky" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to figure out how to transferring music in open office to
> pages on an apple computer. Can this be done? If so what is the simplest
> and quickest way to do it? Does it have to be done manually page by page?
> Or can it be done all at one time?
>
> John

Re: transferring information

Glen Kohler
John—

You may be able to save the OO document as a Word file, then open it in Pages.

If the notation comes from a special font, check to see if it displays normally in OO. Some system fonts do, and some don’t.

Glen