translate into polish

Kevin Nawrocki
Dear OpenOffice-Team :-),

I just saw a message that you need help to translate some things into
polish language. Am I right?

If you need help please write to me.

Best regards,

Kevin

Re: translate into polish

Matthias Seidel
Hi Kevin,

You saw that message on our website? ;-)

At the moment there are already 2 volunteers working on translating the
website.

But if you would like to help translating the program/help, please see:
https://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 18.06.2017 um 18:11 schrieb Kevin Nawrocki:

> Dear OpenOffice-Team :-),
>
> I just saw a message that you need help to translate some things into
> polish language. Am I right?
>
> If you need help please write to me.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kevin

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: translate into polish

Linggo
Hi Kevin,
I will let you know when I need help. Thanks:).
I can't get down to translating right now due to lack of time, but it's definitely on my task list.
Kind regards,
Magda

Pozdrawiam, Magdalena Wiśniewska.

-------- Oryginalna wiadomość --------Od: Kevin Nawrocki <[hidden email]> Data: 18.06.2017  18:11  (GMT+01:00) Do: [hidden email] Temat: translate into polish