trying to read the help files in open office

trying to read the help files in open office

Rosemarie Chavarria-2
Hi, everyone,

I just downloaded and installed open office not too long ago and am trying
to read the help files but when I press alt H, all I get are combo boxes for
different things but no file. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

Re: trying to read the help files in open office

Martin Groenescheij

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 1 Apr 2018, at 3:24 am, Rosemarie Chavarria <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, everyone,
>

> I just downloaded and installed open office not too long ago and am trying
> to read the help files but when I press alt H, all I get are combo boxes for
> different things but no file. What am I missing?

Knowledge.
Why don’t you start OpenOffice and select help from the pull down menu?

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Rosemarie

Re: trying to read the help files in open office

Keith N. McKenna

> Hi, everyone,
>

> I just downloaded and installed open office not too long ago and am trying
> to read the help files but when I press alt H, all I get are combo boxes for
> different things but no file. What am I missing?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Rosemarie

All alt+H does is open the the Help Menu from the menu bar, than you
have to click on what you want. To open the help files without going to
the menu use the F1 function key on your keyboard.

Regards
Keith

Re: trying to read the help files in open office

zahra a
hi.
just be sure that report object discriptions is checked in object
presentation and nvda explanes most of menus and options for you.
hope that help, God bless you all.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

On 01/04/18 11:27 PM, zahra a wrote:
> hi.
> just be sure that report object discriptions is checked in object
> presentation and nvda explanes most of menus and options for you.
> hope that help, God bless you all.

I rely need God's blessings to understand what you're talking about.

> On 4/1/18, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 3/31/2018 1:24 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
>>> Hi, everyone,
>>>

>>> I just downloaded and installed open office not too long ago and am
>>> trying
>>> to read the help files but when I press alt H, all I get are combo boxes
>>> for
>>> different things but no file. What am I missing?
>>>

>>> Thanks in advance.
>>>

>>> Rosemarie
>>>

>> All alt+H does is open the the Help Menu from the menu bar, than you
>> have to click on what you want. To open the help files without going to
>> the menu use the F1 function key on your keyboard.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith

Re: trying to read the help files in open office

zahra a
i love people and pray for there salvation, prosperity and felicity
and add God bless you in the last sentences of my answers most of
times!