unable to get to my file

Gérald Drolet
Hello,

I have a mac Catalina version 10.15.7

I am unable to get to my files,

I contacted Apple, they are tilling me that I should contact You,

Please help me,

Gerald Drolet

Re: unable to get to my file

Johnny Rosenberg
Den tis 20 okt. 2020 kl 18:15 skrev Gérald Drolet <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I have a mac Catalina version 10.15.7
>
> I am unable to get to my files,
>
> I contacted Apple, they are tilling me that I should contact You,

Sounds like Apple to me… 😁

”We” are just users like you who try to help each other out, so Apple could
just as well have asked you to contact your friends or family or something.
Anyway, now you wrote here, so let's see if someone can help you. Given the
information you brought here so far, I strongly doubt it.
So what exactly do you mean by ”get to my files”? Can you not find them?
Can you find them but not open them? Does the wrong application try to open
them? What exactly is your problem? What kind of files are you talking
about? Can you explain exactly what you are doing, step by step, what
happens when you try to do so and then what you expected to happen?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

> Please help me,
>
> Gerald Drolet

Re: unable to get to my file

Steven Ahlers
What actions have you taken?

What specifically are you trying to do?

What if any error message(s) are you getting?

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this message to you. If you’re not subscribed to this user’s group you may miss some replies.

Please send replies to: [hidden email] not my personal email address so that other users may assist you.

Sent from my iPhone