uninstall

David Porter
I downloaded your Open Office it is not going to work for me. I need to
uninstall need help

Re: uninstall

Helen Pitt
David you need to flag up "Control panel" on your computer start up list. It will have a section named install/uninstall. Scroll down the list of programmes to Open office and click on that to highlight it. Then click on uninstall. It will take a few minutes to uninstall all the files. If you are asked "this programme wants to make changes to your computer" just click on accept. I hope that is helpful.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

I downloaded your Open Office it is not going to work for me. I need to
uninstall need help

Re: uninstall

Johnny Rosenberg

> David you need to flag up "Control panel" on your computer start up list.
> It will have a section named install/uninstall. Scroll down the list of
> programmes to Open office and click on that to highlight it. Then click on
> uninstall. It will take a few minutes to uninstall all the files. If you
> are asked "this programme wants to make changes to your computer" just
> click on accept. I hope that is helpful.

Will probably work on a certain operating system, but he didn't tell us
which one he has…