unoloader.jar missing

Edwin Samuel Jonathan
Hi,

I am from the ColdFusion team in Adobe. We are using OOSDK in our product. For some reason, unoloader.jar seems to have never been added from our side. And we never had an issue with it. After upgrading from Tomcat 8.0.x to 8.5.11, we are getting a Jar not found error in our logs. After doing some research, I found that ridl.jar had a dependency on unoloader.jar. The version of OOSDK which we are currently using is 3.3.0. I found the unoloader.jar online but only from version 5.x onwards. If we add the JAR to our project, it seems to be working fine. Could you confirm if Unoloader-5.2.0.jar is compatible with other jars of version 3.3.0? Or if it is not, is it possible to get the unoloader-3.3.0.jar anywhere?

Thanks and regards
Edwin Samuel Jonathan

Re: unoloader.jar missing

Regina Henschel
Hi Edwin,

Edwin Samuel Jonathan schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I am from the ColdFusion team in Adobe. We are using OOSDK in our product. For some reason, unoloader.jar seems to have never been added from our side. And we never had an issue with it. After upgrading from Tomcat 8.0.x to 8.5.11, we are getting a Jar not found error in our logs. After doing some research, I found that ridl.jar had a dependency on unoloader.jar. The version of OOSDK which we are currently using is 3.3.0. I found the unoloader.jar online but only from version 5.x onwards. If we add the JAR to our project, it seems to be working fine. Could you confirm if Unoloader-5.2.0.jar is compatible with other jars of version 3.3.0? Or if it is not, is it possible to get the unoloader-3.3.0.jar anywhere?

In an Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 the file unoloader.jar is located in the
folder URE in the installation folder. In Apache OpenOffice 4.1 it is
located in program/classes in the installation folder. You should be
able to extract it from the *.cab file, in case you have not installed
an Apache OpenOffice.

There does not exist an Apache OpenOffice version 5.

Kind regards
Regina

RE: unoloader.jar missing

Edwin Samuel Jonathan
Hi Regina,

Was able to extract the jar from the cab file. My bad regarding OpenOffice version 5. This seems to have solved our problem. Thank you so much.

Regards,
Edwin