Quantcast

unsubscribe????

Robert  William Allen
Folks….my problem has been corrected and I feel that I do not need to continue with this chat line.

How do I UNSUBSCRIBE

Thanks.

Bob

Re: unsubscribe????

jd1008
Read your OWN message. it contains the link:

[hidden email]

On 03/09/2017 01:00 PM, Robert William Allen wrote:

> Folks….my problem has been corrected and I feel that I do not need to continue with this chat line.
>
> How do I UNSUBSCRIBE
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bob

Re: unsubscribe????

Dave-5
On 09.03.2017 21:00, Robert William Allen wrote:

> Folks….my problem has been corrected and I feel that I do not need to continue with this chat line.
>
> How do I UNSUBSCRIBE
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bob

Read your incoming emails, like the one I sent you off-list over 2hours ago.

RE: [E] unsubscribe????

Coll-Barth, Michael-2

Every [hidden email] email has this...

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]