unsupported operations

Dan Corneanu
 Hi,
I see that in the C++ code implementation of the content providers, when
you want to signal an unsupported command you use
ucbhelper::cancelCommandExecution(aRet,Environment)

Is there an easy way to get the same result from a Java implementation
of a UCP ?
Ex. in the implementaiton of the
XCommandProcessor.execute(Command command, int i, XCommandEnvironment
xcommandenvironment)
        throws Exception, CommandAbortedException;
method.

Re: unsupported operations

Kai Sommerfeld-2
Hi Dan,

On 02.09.10 16:41, Dan Corneanu wrote:

>   Hi,
> I see that in the C++ code implementation of the content providers, when
> you want to signal an unsupported command you use
> ucbhelper::cancelCommandExecution(aRet,Environment)
>
> Is there an easy way to get the same result from a Java implementation
> of a UCP ?
> Ex. in the implementaiton of the
> XCommandProcessor.execute(Command command, int i, XCommandEnvironment
> xcommandenvironment)
>          throws Exception, CommandAbortedException;
> method.

  As far as I can tell, no.

  I would be happy if you design your code that it contributes those
missing helper functionality peaces in a way that it can be reused for
other Java-UCPs - like ucbhelper does for C++. ;-)

- Kai.