update

TRACY KETRON
i have open office 3.0.1 installed on my MacBook OS 10.14.3
CAN i update my   open office?
or do i have to download open office 4  ?     if i download the new version will all my documents etc from open office 3 automatically move to my new version?
or how do i do that?
thank you thank you thank you!

Re: update

David Robley

On 31/7/19 10:44 am, TRACY KETRON wrote:
> i have open office 3.0.1 installed on my MacBook OS 10.14.3
> CAN i update my   open office?
No
> or do i have to download open office 4  ?
Yes - go to http://www.openoffice.org/download/ and make sure you read
the installation guide via the link on the right of that page.
>      if i download the new version will all my documents etc from open office 3 automatically move to my new version?
You will be able to open your existing OpenOffice documents with the
latest version; they don't need to move anywhere.
> or how do i do that?
> thank you thank you thank you!

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

 ┬áCheers -- David Robley Excited, Spock opens a box full of pointy ear
tips.