update

brandy 1224

Hi,
I have a problem,

Error reading data from the Internet.
Server error message: .
There is no code to give you. How do I fix i?
Thank you for your time.

Re: update

Wade Smart-2
Brandy, OO is a office software, nothing to
do with webpages.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 2:14 PM brandy 1224 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a problem,
>
> Error reading data from the Internet.
> Server error message: .
> There is no code to give you. How do I fix i?
> Thank you for your time.

Re: update

David Robley
There is a known problem with the 'update' in AOO. In any case, all it
does is let you know there is an update available and you need to go to
http://www.openoffice.org/download/ to download and install a later
version of AOO.

The most recent version of AOO is 4.1.7; if you have an earlier version
you may wish to visit the above link to download the latest version.
Please make sure you read the installation instructions linked from that
page.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 13/11/19 5:47 am, brandy 1224 wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a problem,
>
> Error reading data from the Internet.
> Server error message: .
> There is no code to give you. How do I fix i?
> Thank you for your time.

Cheers
--
David Robley