useless

Christina Colosimo
You don't give enough information about your templates in the descriptions
and then we find out when it's too late, such as whether a greeting card is
a four-fold or another type, and especially whether the template is for A4
size paper or not.  The paper size should be made an option to sort by.

*Christina Colosimo*

Re: useless

Wade Smart-2
Which template are you referring?
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 7:05 AM, Christina Colosimo
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> You don't give enough information about your templates in the descriptions
> and then we find out when it's too late, such as whether a greeting card is
> a four-fold or another type, and especially whether the template is for A4
> size paper or not.  The paper size should be made an option to sort by.
>
> --
> *Christina Colosimo*

Re: useless

Keith N. McKenna
On 6/10/2018 8:31 AM, Wade Smart wrote:
> Which template are you referring?

Forwarding to op whom is not subscribed.

Keith

Re: useless

Wade Smart-2
I emailed the op directly.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606
Linux since June 2005

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 7:59 AM, Keith N. McKenna
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 6/10/2018 8:31 AM, Wade Smart wrote:
>> Which template are you referring?
>>

> Forwarding to op whom is not subscribed.
>
> Keith

Re: useless

Keith N. McKenna
On 6/10/2018 8:31 AM, Wade Smart wrote:
> Which template are you referring?

Sorry, I missed the second address on the to line.

Regards
Keith