username

Janet Westwood
I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to retrieve or change my username as I have forgotten what it is.  The system seems to recognise my email address.  It is a very long time since I have logged in.
Thank you
Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---
https://www.avg.com

Re: username

David Robley
On 06/02/2018 07:37 PM, Janet Westwood wrote:

> I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to retrieve or change my username as I have forgotten what it is.  The system seems to recognise my email address.  It is a very long time since I have logged in.
> Thank you
> Janet
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>

> ---
> https://www.avg.com

You don't mention for what "system" you need a user name. If it is the
Apache OpenOffice forum, send an email to [hidden email] asking
for your username and advising which email address it is associated with.

Otherwise, tell us where you are trying to log in.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Modem: What landscapers do to dem lawns.

RE: username

Janet Westwood
Hi David.
Sorry for the omissions.
I much appreciate your response and your advise.  I will contact the aoo forum address.
Kind regards
Janet
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 06/02/2018 07:37 PM, Janet Westwood wrote:

> I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to retrieve or change my username as I have forgotten what it is.  The system seems to recognise my email address.  It is a very long time since I have logged in.
> Thank you
> Janet
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>

> ---
> https://www.avg.com

You don't mention for what "system" you need a user name. If it is the
Apache OpenOffice forum, send an email to [hidden email] asking
for your username and advising which email address it is associated with.

Otherwise, tell us where you are trying to log in.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Modem: What landscapers do to dem lawns.

Re: username

Hagar Delest-2
Username sent.

Hagar