[users] libgcc3_urp.so

Ognen Duzlevski-3
Hi, I am trying to convert a doc file (M$Word) to html. For that I am
using ooexract.py which can be found here: http://udk.openoffice.org/
python/samples/ooextract.py

I run my soffice (2.0) as recommended on the pyuno pages: soffice "-
accept=socket,host=localhost,port=2002;urp;"

So, when I run the script with: python ooextract.py --html mydoc.doc
- it segfaults.

strace of the process shows that a library libgcc3_urp.so is looked
up but it does not exist on the system. Even stranger, google-ing for
it produces absolutely no hits.

Can anyone shed any light on this? The box is a Fedora Core 4 if that
makes a difference...

Thanks,
Ognen