using netBeans 4.1

Andrew Jones-5

Hi I am using NetBeans 4.1 and want to use the sample code given in the
SDK named DocumentLoder.java which allows you to load a document. The
problem is that I don’t know how to load the relevant libraries so the
code will compile and run. I would be very grateful if you could mail me
some instructions on how to do this.

Thanking you in advance
--
Andrew Jones

--
This message has been scanned for content and
viruses by the DIT Information Services MailScanner

Re: using netBeans 4.1

Stephan Wunderlich - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
Hi Andrew,

> Hi I am using NetBeans 4.1 and want to use the sample code given in the
> SDK named DocumentLoder.java which allows you to load a document. The
> problem is that I don’t know how to load the relevant libraries so the
> code will compile and run. I would be very grateful if you could mail me
> some instructions on how to do this.

just add the jars ... juh, jurt, unoil and ridl from the
<office_installationpath>/program/classes to your project, then it
should compile and run from the ide.

Hope that helps

Regards

Stephan