using site for email resume applications

using site for email resume applications

me-14
I had posted a question about email resumes on a different website forum, and someone suggested your site.

  I browsed your instruction pages of how to use this site, more than I usually do of such type sites, and inquire if your site offers application aid for email resumes: creating, storing, making changes.

  I copied the addresses for testimonial and marketing suggestions and input, for additional inquiry about this topic of resumes.  I will inquire there also.

  Here I just ask: Does this site offer aid in resume applications, as someone mentioned?

  Thank you,
  Barry Dodd

---------------------------------

Re: using site for email resume applications

Paul
www.openoffice.org is not a recruitment site. It offers and
application similar (and better in many ways) to that of M$ Office.

You can use openoffice to create resume's, edit them, you can save
them onto your own PC's hard drive. I think there has been some
confusion about what you were asking your friend about.

Try a recruitment site...

/paul

On 12/3/05, me <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I had posted a question about email resumes on a different website forum, and someone suggested your site.
>
>  I browsed your instruction pages of how to use this site, more than I usually do of such type sites, and inquire if your site offers application aid for email resumes: creating, storing, making changes.
>
>  I copied the addresses for testimonial and marketing suggestions and input, for additional inquiry about this topic of resumes.  I will inquire there also.
>
>  Here I just ask: Does this site offer aid in resume applications, as someone mentioned?
>
>  Thank you,
>  Barry Dodd

Re: using site for email resume applications

Paul
I think your trying to get a template for a resume, that can be used
in OOo. If so, have a look here :
http://documentation.openoffice.org/Samples_Templates/User/template/

If not, then you need to make your question a little clearer...

/paul