versions of Open Office

Colin Pierpoint
Dear Sirs,
                 I have done a lot of work on a theory to be submitted for peer review. After I upgraded to Open Office 4.0 the equations and graphics in my document disappeared and were replaced by OBJECT or GRAPHIC numbers.
It may be possible to recover these by downloading version 3.4.1 which I had used for the document writing, but what will happen when I submit my paper to a referee?

If he/she has a later version (including future ones not yet available) the paper will have no equations and be instantly rejected). If I send a screenshot of every page to avoid this problem, I can do no further editing and development.

      yours fairhfully,
              Colin Pierpoint (Mr)

Sent from my Samsung device

Re: versions of Open Office

Julian Thomas
Others may have a fix for this

Otherwise you could export as PDF - that way you would be able to update yr of document. Issue there is that reviewers would not be (easily) to do electronic markup.

Sent from JT's iMini