voice to text.

Stacy Flood
Hi I’m having trouble with the down load for the voice to text or document. Is there a phone number I can call

Thanks stacy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: voice to text.

Steven Ahlers
Stacy,

This is a group of volunteer users here to provide help to other users. Please let us know what operating system and version you are using and what version of OpenOffice you are using. Also tell us what you are trying to download and from what site/URL you are trying to download it.
Please reply to:
[hidden email]
not my personal address so that all users can help you and learn from each other.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone