Quantcast

volunteer

Gunars Lulaks
Hello.

I can help you to translate your programm in Latvian.
If you want to know something more about me I will be glad to answer your
questions.

Gunars.

Re: volunteer

Marcus (OOo)
Am 12/14/2016 10:16 AM, schrieb Gunars Lulaks:
> I can help you to translate your programm in Latvian.
> If you want to know something more about me I will be glad to answer your
> questions.

thanks for your offer. As we have no translations for this language it
would be great to build this up from scratch.

@Andrea:
As you were involved with languages, do you know if we have a webpage
with descriptions what to do for integrating new languages?

Thanks

Marcus

Re: volunteer

Ariel Constenla-Haile-2
On 16/12/16 20:06, Marcus wrote:

> Am 12/14/2016 10:16 AM, schrieb Gunars Lulaks:
>> I can help you to translate your programm in Latvian. If you want
>> to know something more about me I will be glad to answer your
>> questions.
>
> thanks for your offer. As we have no translations for this language
> it would be great to build this up from scratch.
>
> @Andrea: As you were involved with languages, do you know if we have
> a webpage with descriptions what to do for integrating new
> languages?
This seems to be possible in the Pootle web interface
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/admin.html
At the bottom there is a listbox with languages, and it has "Latvian
-lv". That said, I've no idea if it really works, we are using a rather
outdated version of pootle (which seems to have serious bugs).

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina