vraag

fred van der pauw
Hoe kan ik via de fontwork galerij tekst invoeren?

Re: vraag

David Robley
Hier spreken we Engels alsjeblieft

(Translation - here we speak English please)

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored. Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not
see all the replies to your query. To subscribe to Apache OpenOffice
mailing lists go to http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

On 10/2/19 7:41 pm, fred van der pauw wrote:
> Hoe kan ik via de fontwork galerij tekst invoeren?

Cheers
--
David Robley

System going down at 5 p.m. to install scheduler bug.