want to be a part of community

Vasyl Kulyev
Hello! I just want to ask you. How can I become part of your community? I
crave to be useful for it because I want to get a new skills in other area
and the second reason I want to help people. I am a linux system
administrator.

Re: want to be a part of community

Martin Groenescheij

On 24/11/17 11:44 PM, Vasyl Kulyev wrote:
> Hello! I just want to ask you. How can I become part of your community? I
> crave to be useful for it because I want to get a new skills in other area
> and the second reason I want to help people. I am a linux system
> administrator.

The best way to get involved is to send your request to the developers
at [hidden email]