what's that( symbols or marks as shown in the attachment) ? 07102020

what's that( symbols or marks as shown in the attachment) ? 07102020

t.ichiko
Dear [hidden email],

Thanks for your free open office for some years.

May I ask you just now why is it occurred to be

illegally operational in OpenOffice 4.0.1?(under

window10 with note PC ): e.g. as shown in the

separate attachment*.

* anythings like symbols or marks after the top

07102020 and also one after Japanese words.

Moreover, the same those ones are found in the

former documents to become useless or with

difficulties to read/make the better usage.

Of course I'm not sure why and how to do so.

I'm at a loss about finding a solution for the

illegal state.

I ask you a favor for it.

Looking forward to hearing from you asap.

Sincerely,

T.Ichiko

=?UTF-8?B?54Sh6aGMIDEub2R0?= (15K) Download Attachment

Re: what's that( symbols or marks as shown in the attachment) ? 07102020

Martin Groenescheij
Go to View in the top menu and uncheck the View non printing character