why JRE was not installed?

duyunfen-4
Hi,Joachim

Still need to thank you for your warmheart!

I meant that I got openoffice.org 2.4  code from cvs,then built,packaged.  but when I install it, I find
that  the JRE hadn't been installed(it should be first auto installed if my computer hasn't JRE),but the
 install program was packaged in the install pack. Because
there is no JRE primarily  in my computer,so when I click the menu tools->options->openoffice-
>java,it cann't find the JRE.

My question is that why the JRE was not installed? I cann't find the reason.I had tried it in the other
computer, but the thing remains the same.

Thanks & Best Regards.
duyunfen