Quantcast

windows 8 version of open office

basireid
Hello
I am trying to download the open office for usage on a Windows 8 PC.. with no internet
I use my android samsung phone to download most software and then transfer
Yet.. the site detects my phone and cannot direct me to the windows 8 version or comparable one
If i can get a link with maybe a zip file? Or similar...
thanks for the time and
Have a great dayBrian

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: windows 8 version of open office

James Knott
On 02/25/2017 05:27 PM, basireid wrote:
> Hello
> I am trying to download the open office for usage on a Windows 8 PC.. with no internet
> I use my android samsung phone to download most software and then transfer
> Yet.. the site detects my phone and cannot direct me to the windows 8 version or comparable one
> If i can get a link with maybe a zip file? Or similar...
> thanks for the time and
> Have a great dayBrian

Perhaps you can tether your computer to your phone for Internet access.
Regardless, the Windows version should work.  I have used it on both
Windows 7 & 10.

Re: windows 8 version of open office

nasrin khaksar
hi.
there is only one version for openoffice.
this version supports both 32 and 64bits of different versions of
windows and you dont need to search for openoffice for specific
version of windows!
hope that help and God bless you all.

On 2/26/17, James Knott <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 02/25/2017 05:27 PM, basireid wrote:
>> Hello
>> I am trying to download the open office for usage on a Windows 8 PC.. with
>> no internet
>> I use my android samsung phone to download most software and then
>> transfer
>> Yet.. the site detects my phone and cannot direct me to the windows 8
>> version or comparable one
>> If i can get a link with maybe a zip file? Or similar...
>> thanks for the time and
>> Have a great dayBrian
>>

> Perhaps you can tether your computer to your phone for Internet access.
> Regardless, the Windows version should work.  I have used it on both
> Windows 7 & 10.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org