Quantcast

word wrapping

bill brown
Thanks for open office.
I would love to word wrap in my spreadsheet.  I'd love to keep all my words or links in a cell. but have the cell stay the same size as other cells.
thanksbill

Re: word wrapping

Brian Barker
At 09:53 16/03/2017 +0000, Bill Brown wrote:
>I would love to word wrap in my spreadsheet. I'd love to keep all my
>words or links in a cell. but have the cell stay the same size as other cells.

Two ways to do this:

o Go to Format | Cells... | Alignment | Properties, and tick "Wrap
text automatically".

o Put the cursor where you want to establish a manual line break in cell text.
o Press Ctrl+Enter.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker