write a UNO server

ye escorter
Hello!  My name is Jim Ye.  I'm a college student in China.Recently,I'm
about to write an application with the UNO technology.
I want to make my application become an UNO server. The client can call my
application through the UNO technology(in windows environment).
How can I set up an UNO server with the openoffice source code or openoffice
sdk?(without the openoffice running)
And I also want my application can call the COM component. I think the UNO
OLE bridge technology can help.  So integrating the UNO environment to my
application is important.
I really feel confused and I don't know how to finish the project. I hope
you can help!Thank you very much!!!

Re: write a UNO server

Gabriel Monnerat
Hi ye,

Whats the language you want use?

In python, You can create set up UNO server with OpenOffice.org source code
using buildout.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/z3c.recipe.openoffice/0.3

To manipulate documents, spreadsheets, exists a library PyUNO that is
possible create anything in OpenOffice.org

http://udk.openoffice.org/python/python-bridge.html

Regards

--
Gabriel M. Monnerat