Quantcast

writer

brawny burger
I wish someone would get rid of that constant annoying popup in writer that
keeps asking for people to look at *extension updates*.
IT CRASHES THE PROGRAM.​

Re: writer

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 09:28:36 -0500
brawny burger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wish someone would get rid of that constant annoying popup in writer that
> keeps asking for people to look at *extension updates*.
> IT CRASHES THE PROGRAM.​

You should check that your version of OpenOffice is a  valid download and is correctly installed.

Use /Tools /Options /OpenOffice /Online updates and uncheck "Online Update Options" to turn the check off.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: writer

Nellyfanjita Computer
I wish someone would get rid of Apache Open Office.   😂

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

IT CRASHES THE PROGRAM.​