.xlsb and .xlsm not supported by open office

.xlsb and .xlsm not supported by open office

raju bvsn
Hi Open office,

My Name is Raju.
Recently I have started using Open Office.
I was not able to open .xlsb and .xlsm files with Openoffice.

Please help me how to handle this issue.

Regards,
Raju

Re: .xlsb and .xlsm not supported by open office

Marcus (OOo)
Am 16.10.2017 um 19:36 schrieb raju bvsn:
> Recently I have started using Open Office.
> I was not able to open .xlsb and .xlsm files with Openoffice.
>
> Please help me how to handle this issue.

I think we need to test this. However, it's not possible to add some
example documents here. Therefore I would like to ask you to open a new
issue in our Bugzilla issue tracker [1]. There you can describe your
problem and add some files that we can use for testing (it should be at
least 1 .xlsb and 1 .xlsm file).

[1] https://bz.apache.org/ooo/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marcus