your download link

Betty's Bake Goods
I was trying to download for my new laptop for win 10 for I have it on my old one & been using it for yrs.
and this is the message I get below. plus I attracted a screen shot.

Oh no! Some styles failed to load. Please try reloading this page, or contact support.

--

Have A Great Blessed Day/Night
Betty's Bake Goods ðŸ °

Re: your download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 13.03.19 um 03:30 schrieb Betty's Bake Goods:
> I was trying to download for my new laptop for win 10 for I have it on
> my old one & been using it for yrs.
> and this is the message I get below. plus I attracted a screen shot.

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

> Oh no! Some styles failed to load. Please try reloading this page, or
> contact support <https://sourceforge.net/support>.

Ahm, have you tried to contact SourceForge? Actually they are providing
the service. So, strictly speaking we as Apache cannot help here. ;-)

HTH

Marcus